Condor - RIP Away EMT Pouch - Tan
Condor - RIP Away EMT Pouch
The Condor Rip-Away EMT pouch carries all your 1st aid gear. The pouch is designed to be rip-away from the modular platform when needed, and the strap on the platform keeps it from falling off accidentally. The Rip-Away design gives the ability to utilize the bag in place or "rip" it away for easier access or even to transfer items to another medic.
- Tri-fold design.
- Multiple pockets and elastic loops for storage.
- Double zipper closure.
- Addition 2" webbing, with pull-tab for quick/temperory closing.
- Two inch patch area across front of pouch.
- Wide handle for carrying or rapid removal.
- Two D-rings on the back for shoulder strap.
- The modular pouch is Tan. The red/black modular pouch image was added to show you the style of the pouch. The pouch does not come with anything in it.
- 8" H x 6" W x 3.5" D
Want it in a different color?
How about this one?
Check out our collection of modular systems. We have and modular pouches in all sizes and shapes. We carry EMS pouches, EMT pouches, Magazine Pouches, Survival Pouches, Additional Pouches for your packs, Doomsday pouches, emergency pouches, geocaching pouches, EDC pouches, MOLLE tactical gear pouches, MOLLE pouches, MOLLE gears, utility pouches, Hook-and-Loop Modular pouches, camera pouches, modular ammo pouches, dedicated pouches. You can use these pouches to add additional space to your backpack. They are easily interchangeable and a versatile way of customizing and compartmentalizing your gear on your backpack for easy access.